Thursday night I posted on FB about how I wanted to get back into shape. My friend in VA (she moved after college) posted this video of herself, and it blew my mind!
She is so amazing at this!
So she and I started talking, and it made me want to do this. Plus, she told me that hoop dancing burns more calories than kickboxing... sign me up!
Here are some hoops I am looking at, though I have to email the etsy seller and see what size she thinks I need, based on being a beginner and my height:
![]() |
| http://www.etsy.com/listing/60420457/hula-hoop-pink-passions-custom-travel |
![]() |
| http://www.etsy.com/listing/92028284/a-hoop-sexy-february-sale-hoop-raspberry |
And just for fun, here is another video of hers that I LOVE... I am hoping when she is here in June that we can hoop together, though I am not going to be nearly as good as she is:


This seems like a fun way to burn some calories! Can you use a regular hula hoop or does it have to be a certain kind?
ReplyDelete:)
xx
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/
http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/