Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had an amazing day!!  We got a chance to see most of our local family today, so it was pretty darn perfect.  Complete with a nap, some kitchen organizing, laundry, and now Game of Thrones.  I honestly have not read the books, and am very lost at times, but Josh loves the books, so the show is a must in our house :)

I still apparently have to figure out how to set my blog up there, but can I tell you how much I LOVE Bloglovin????  I have always had a love/hate relationship with Reader, but was pretty anxious when I found out it was also ending.  Yesterday I created my Bloglovin acct, and imported all of my blogs.  Then came the "trimming" process... Blogs I dont remember following, invite only, or ones that havent been updated in a while.  I just read my first post and loved being able to comment right there... Im hooked!

Hope you all have an amazing night :)

1 comment:

  1. I just registered with Bloglovin'! It's pretty amazing so far!

    ReplyDelete