Thursday, January 12, 2012

Its OK Thursday

Linking up again with the gorgeous Neely and Amber... love this meme!!!

Its Ok:

~If your bf plays online video games.... at least you've trained him to only play AFTER spending time with you :)

~The people he plays with don't believe you are real, so you took a picture to send to them, proving such.
**there is a lot less PG version of this photo on my phone, couldn't post it. I had to use a certain hand gesture after hearing them ask for a Shoe On Head pic for almost an hour the other night.

~Taking this picture was the only reason you wore makeup that day....

~If I only keep my hotmail acct open in hopes of hearing from a certain someone
~ If you’ve tried everything short of sitting on this person’s doorstep to get them to communicate with you, knowing that the way things ended weren’t the way they were meant to be.
~If after Sunday, you finally learned your lesson, and have vowed to be a better person bc of it... it's all about learning
~ If throwing a temper tantrum on NYE was somewhat necessary

~ If I haven’t been around my blog as much as I would like to, life happens

~ To make resolutions.  I know people say that they are setting you up for failure, but I am a Goal Oriented person, dammit!

~ To have finally, after 4yrs and starting the damn thing 6 times, finished the book Wicked last night.  My favorite movie EVER is the Wizard of Oz, and I got the chance to see Wicked in Chicago 3 yrs ago.  LOVED it!

~ To use my phone in the bath tub.  This one annoys J to no end (even more so now that he is a phone repair tech for Sprint), but sometimes it’s the best place to get some quiet and respond to emails

If I changed my laptop desktop picture from a super cute one of J, Woozie and I to my fav picture from the Britney Concert this past summer.  The photo is gorgeous, and she looks amazing, so it works!


What's OK with you today?

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I loved Wicked! I totally cried - both due to the book and the musical:)

    Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart your blog...I want to do this too!!

    ReplyDelete