Thursday, September 1, 2011

"It's Ok" Thursday!!!




I'm linking up for the 2nd week in a row with Amber and Neely... LOVE these girls!  I seriously look forward to reading their blogs... they are both so refreshing and 2 of my favorite bloggers, even before I was using this blog format.

It's Okay....

*If spending time with your nephew makes you briefly rethink not having babies, until he does something super naughty.

* If after a massive blowout with the upstairs neighbors I have been counting down the days until Sept 1 (Their Move Out Day!!!)

* to be looking forward to being completely lazy on the 3 day weekend (which I completely forgot about until Wednesday)


* To feel like things can be better the 2nd time around, unless it becomes comfortable all over again.

* To put off cleaning the apartment all week, and then decide Wednesday night at 9:30 I've had enough and power clean a couple rooms at a time.

* To not understand the online video games my BF plays (and he tries to tell me it's just like blogging.... pffffttt!!!)

* To be indifferent to the end of Summer... yes, I am ready for cute boots and sweaters, and I don't really get to the beach much in the summer, but at the same time, I am not ready for the Michigan Nastiness that follows Fall...

* to have a completely boring "It's Okay" post... my week has been kinda ::meh::

Have an awesome day, girlies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much girl, you're so sweet. I'm totally gonna be lazy all weekend too ;)

    ReplyDelete