Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12 - Hour by Hour :)

I've seen a lot people doing this, so I woke up Monday Morning and thought "what the hell"... I was already pissed at the neighbors, and up super early, so I started snapping pics.  I'm pretty proud of myself for remembering to take most of them within the hour... Hopefully I don't bore you too bad :)

 6:30am... the neighbors woke me up, and this is what was still on my laptop from the night before... apparently I couldn't decide on a movie...

 7am... since I was up, I tackled the last load of laundry

8am... At work about a half hour early...

 9am.... this was the way my desk looked as I *tried* to organize my day....

 10am... Progress! (Don't mind the messy "paint" job... I work in the medical field...

 11am... filing (my least favorite job... EVER!)

 12pm... mail... all checks needing to be posted

 1pm... checking more things off of the To Do list... I swear half the stuff I had to do was NOT on this list...

 2pm... happened to look right outside my window and notice this gorgeous tree...

 3pm...The office across the "Hall" had a guest today... so cute!

 4pm... the main part of my job (shipping)... this was a VERY light day...

 5pm... going down Main Street of the town I grew up in... I can't believe how dark it was already!

 6pm: Home and Reading Blogs

 7pm: Watching Once Upon a Time from Sunday night

 8pm... This was when that shoe pic was taken... don't mind the boobs or the bags under my eyes (damn neighbors!)

 9pm: Late night run to the grocery store... I need to make salsa tomorrow

10pm: Watching Season 1 of How I Met Your Mother before going to bed

All in all, a pretty typical day.  I stayed super busy, but it was a very relaxing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment