Boy... how I feel and what actually gets accomplished are so different right now.
I LOATHE unfinished projects. But you would never know that by looking at my house. A wall that needs to be patched before we move, tons of totes and boxes we never unpacked are in the storage room and shed, plus my biggest eyesore/nuisance is my recipes. THOUSANDS are printed, just sitting in piles waiting to be organized. I HATE it.
I wish my schedule allowed me time to just sit and accomplish something, and I was patient enough to do it. But such is not the case. I am planning on taking a few days off this summer to spend some time with my family, and hopefully to finish the tasks I want to get done (recipes, a Life Binder, my auxilary binder - which that will probably happen Good Friday I am hoping).
At work, I try to keep on top of things. I have things that need to be done daily, as well as things to do long term. I feel pretty good right now, like I am on top of things, and I am hoping that this coming weekend I am able to accomplish more from home if need be.
So there is that. Nothing too exciting today, but something that definitely pertains to this girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment